21 Kings Grant Drive, Marlton, NJ 08053
Members of the Board of Trustees may be contacted through the KGMA office.
- Tot Lot: Thank you for your patience while we have carefully chosen the new playground equipment on the corner of Monticello Court and Pineview Drive. We have been told that the equipment will be installed by Early July. The new structure is designed for children ages 5-12. Here is an image of the new structure.
- The Township has issued large green trash cans to all the residents in Williamsburg Village. We hope that this automated trash removal service will reduce the amount of debris left from spillage and improper disposal. If you are not certain as to how your trash can should be placed for pickup, here is an example of how it should look:
- The new tot lot structure has been approved. We are now just waiting for fabrication and delivery. We estimate installation will take place in the next 1-2 months.
Our regular day of service for landscaping will be Tuesday. All landscape services are weather permitting. If you have any questions or issues related to landscape, please contact our management office.
With any development of this age you can expect to see mature plantings that while healthy, have just gotten too large for the space. We ask that you please take the time to identify the mature plantings on your property to see if they are ready for replacement. Installation of new bushes can really add to your home’s curb appeal and overall value.
Some indicators that your bushes are ready for replacement include:
- Your car brushes against the bushes when you pull into your garage
- Bushes reach over your walkway even after they have been trimmed
- Bushes block most of the visibility through your front window
- Bushes have become unshapely or oblong
- You are an original owner and have never replaced your bushes.
As many of you are aware, the Racquetball Court is a source of great expense in the winter months. Due to the high ceilings and large rooms, the average cost to heat the building is $600 per month. Until the future use of this building is determined, the building will be closed.